Sit. Stay. VOTE!
Friends of East River State Park have applied for funding through the Participatory Budgeting Program (PBNYC) for design and construction of a state of the art dog run accessible on Kent Avenue.
If you care about dogs and dog runs – spread the word! Friends of East River State Park needs your vote. Only the top 5 proposals in District 33 will be funded.
The People’s Firehouse: 113 Berry Street (between N 7th and N 8th Streets
Monday 4/1 – Thursday 4/4: 6-8 pm
Saturday 4/6 and Sunday 4/7: 2-5 pm
How else can you help? The campaign desperately needs folks to help distribute flyers. Click on the flyer below. Here’s when and where:
- Sat 3/23 at McCarren Farmers Market
- Sat 3/30 at McCarren Farmers Market
- Wed 4/3. 7:45am-9:30am PS 34 at 131 Norman Avenue
- Fri 4/5. 7:30-9:30. PS 31 at 75 Messerole Ave
- Sat 4/6. 10-5. Greenpoint Public Library 107 Norman Avenue
Contact info: email@example.com
You can also find more information at the Friends of East River State Park Facebook page http://on.fb.me/ZhAVfR